A Bride From Ukraine A Bride From UkraineYou are welcome!
Customer support in Ukraine: +380-67-6290902
Comments or questions: email@example.com or Contact Us form
Copyright © A Bride From Ukraine, 2006-2022. All rights reserved.
• Terms • Refund Policy •
In the day of video-catalog updates watch TWO videos and get ONE for FREE!
Welcome to a-bride-from-ukraine.com, the service for adults to meet each other online operated by a group of companies, belonging to Syedyshev Oleg Petrovich and comprising of: NOK Group s.r.o. (Czech Republic representation), reg. 28539362, Brehova 202/4, Prague, Czech Republic, tel. +420234290835, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; NEO DEVELOPMENT NO. 1 Lp, company number LP021530, governing law is UK registered office address Unit 41035 Second Floor 6 Market Place, Fitzrovia, London, United Kingdom, W1W 8AF ; Hanuma Net (Ukraine representation), 50 Nikolaevskaya street, Mariupol, Ukraine, hereinafter referred as "Company".
1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of a-bride-from-ukraine.com or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason upon receipt by Company of your written or email notice of termination. Company may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Company. If Company terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused payments and subscription fees. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect, including sections 4, 5 and 8-12 of this Agreement.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Payments. a-bride-from-ukraine.com does not process credit cards itself, and use a third party service for all payments. Secure transactions are served by CardBilling, a trademark of Verotel, a regulated PCI compliant Electronic Money Institution, MasterCard Payment Facilitator and VISA Merchant Agent; a registered trademark of Bitsafe Payments, regulated as Electronic Money Institution by the Dutch Central Bank in the Netherlands; the payments are also processed through our Czech Republic representation NOK Group s.r.o. (ICO: 28539362, Brehova 202/4, Prague, Czech Republic, tel. +420234290835, email: email@example.com), "vtsup.com*NEO DEVELO" or "LPB/NOK Group" may appear on your card statement. Your card issuer may charge you an International Service Fee. This fee is controlled and charged by your bank or card issuer, not by Company. For information about refund, please, consult our Refund/ Return Policy.
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on a-bride-from-ukraine.com. Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Company, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
6. Content Posted on the Site.
You understand and agree that Company may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Company violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
By posting Content to any public area of a-bride-from-ukraine.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes Content that:
is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Company cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Company reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
7. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Company Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Břehová 202/4б Praha 1 - Josefov, Czech Republic PSČ 110 00.
8. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other a-bride-from-ukraine.com Members. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
10. Disclaimers. Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and Company expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
11. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Company be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Company liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Company for the Service during the term of membership.
12. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of Czech Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Czech Republic.
13. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
14. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and Company regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.